here it goes...



Assalammualaikum.
Okay, what can I say about my self... I am a simple person, but quite difficult for people to understand.. hmmm maybe haha.. 
I like to talk, I like to listen. I like to see the sunrise in the morning, I like to see the moonlight at night, I like to feel the music flowing on my face and dreams come. hehe. I like to smell the wind coming from the ocean. I like to look at the clouds in the sky with a blank mind, I love rainbow. well, I need more than one entry to describe about myself. haha 
okay, back to the story.. it is about one of my subject in this semester..




BEL260 :)

Since this is our first BEL260 class, there was an ice-breaking session.

After that, we played a game. if I am not mistaken, the game was named battle of the ship. It was conducted by our new lecturer, Miss Hana. We were divided into 8 groups and each group have to give a name to their group. My group name was Zetabyte. Haha. Actually, I don’t know what exactly meaning of this name. Maybe it can show our strength. hehe
in this game, we need to give examples of the categories given by the lecturer. For example, if the category is female singers, each member of the group must give the names of female singers. However, we cannot give the same name that was mentioned by other members of the group. This is the challenge of this game. If there is anyone who gives the same name, he or she will be removed from the group and will be punished. I was very lucky to also be one of those who being punished. haha
Honestly, this game was enjoyable. Surprisingly, I feel extremely refreshed and happy too. Well, this class is in the morning so of course I felt a little bit sleepy hehe.
Oh ya. After the game over, Miss Hana asked us the purpose of this game.
For me, this game is all about attention.
We need to pay attention and be alert.
Well, it is important for our listening in MUET (:
Alright, that’s all for my post today.
Let’s see more progress on the other day. See ya! 











No comments:

Post a Comment